Tuesday, June 2, 2009
So i tried out doing a combination of my normal 3D mechanical battle serif style with my newer flame style..
i think its aiight.. its got kind of a charm to it.. but it also needs work.
I think i can come better that this if i focus on the main letter structure in Flames and shield and extention it up with the battle armor.
the orange is Rustoleum orange
I used the oldschool mix cap technique to make gradients for it.
the Green is Krylon Green Ivy.
and highlighted with some bullshit Craftpaint yellowgreen from Hobby Lobby.
tips are a NY skinny and NY fatcap..
Posted by Mr Fangs at 10:31 AM